Classic Car Paint Jobs
Even the smallest imperfections in a paint job can ruin the overall look of a classic car. Thankfully, we thoroughly prep every vehicle we paint to prevent unseemly fish eyes and to guarantee it leaves our garage looking beautiful and vibrant. Classic cars should be eye-catching, and that all starts with a killer paint job!
Our full painting process includes:
- Etch prime and seal vehicle after stripping.
- High build primer after body work.
- Block and sand the entire vehicle.
- Paint and clear vehicle includes all jambs, under hood and under deck lid.
- Sand and buff.
- Undercoat vehicle.
Clean Driver Cars
A partial restoration is an excellent approach for customers who heavily drive their vehicles but do not participate in automobile shows. This restoration process involves a variety of options:
- Restore body work and paint
- Refresh but not completely redo the interior
- Upgrade the mechanical system while restoring the existing system
- Upgrade and restore the electrical, cooling and fuel delivery systems
- Restore existing brake, steering and suspension systems with some upgrades made to drivability
- Rebuild or replace the motor and drivetrain
- Replace the engine with a crate motor
- Upgrade the transmission and gearing for a more modern drive experience
Classic Car Mechanical Repairs
Even the best made and maintained classic cars will need mechanical improvements after decades of usage. In terms of repairs, our team is comfortable swapping out entire systems and installing a new engine if need be. We go the extra mile to acquire all of our restoration parts from reputable sources to preserve quality and boost performance.
Our full mechanical improvement process includes:
- Rebuild existing mechanical systems or replace systems.
- Upgrade brake, steering, and suspension systems.
- Rebuild engine or replace with a crate motor.
- Upgrade transmission and gearing for a smoother ride.
Classic Car Interior Process
Owning a classic car is all about riding in style. We get that, which is why our full restorations cover every aspect of a classic vehicle’s interior. We’ll make sure your car looks as stunning on the inside as it does from across the street!
Our full interior restoration process includes:
- Replace seat covers, foam and repair springs.
- Replace carpet.
- Replace headliner.
- Restore dash.
- Restore door panels.
- Replace or restore interior trim.